Several of our clients in the education sector have contacted us worried about the use of Reinforced Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (RAAC) in their buildings to see if they have structures and roofs that may be in a dangerous condition.
If you have any concerns, we are in a position to make an early inspection and report on our findings.
Should the need arise, we can provide a one stop shop for replacements, repairs, temporary and new buildings.
Our services include:-
• Building Surveying Inspection & Report
• Recommendations for immediate Action
• Project Management & Principal Designer
• Architect and requisite planning permissions
• Structural Engineer
• QS Cost control Budgets & forecasts
• Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
• Legal Services